HTC - Quality | Prices | Service | Experience
How to Choose the Best Drafter
Do you have drawings that need to be scanned and converted into precise, editable CAD files? Do you need to convert your CAD files to a new CAD format?
With Hand to CAD we can do all of this. You will save time and money and you can be rest assured that the job will be done accurately.
How to Choose the Best Drafter (Details Guide)
- Experienced and Professional – in business since 2002, we are experienced in all phases of CAD outsourcing as well as home based (US) in the architectural, engineering and building industries.
- High Quality – our work is so accurate that we are one of only six firms in the world that is qualified and certified for U.S. Department of Defense scanning and cad conversion work.
- Fast Service – we offer 48 hour turnaround on small jobs (fewer than 5 drawings) and we’re equipped to handle rush jobs. We’re fast on large jobs, too, and we’ll give you an estimated delivery date.
- No job to big or too small – we handle all jobs, from the largest to the smallest with the same attention to detail and accuracy.
- Great Prices – when you deal with us, you’re dealing directly with the conversion shop that does the work, so there’s middle-man price mark-up.
- Guaranteed Price – The price will not be greater than quoted. Payment can be made in increments as plans and plans sent separately. If you’re not completely satisfied, we’ll fix it within 24 hours at no additional cost. If you are not 100% satisfied with us, we will credit your account or refund your money. No hassles, no debate. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 1.How to Choose the Best Drafter
- 2.2d to 3d Conversions
- 3.5 Drawing Principles
- 4.How to Convert Paper Drawings for CAD
- 5.The Necessity of CAD Today
- 6.Why CAD Supercedes Hand Drawings?
- 7.Scanning and CAD Conversion – Still Needed After All These Years!
- 8.How Smart Engineering Firms Use CAD Outsourcing
- 9.The Risks of Off-Shore CAD Conversion
- 10.Why Quality Control is Important in CAD Conversion
- 11.The Truth about Off-Shore CAD Data Capture and Conversion
- 12.Why Choose HandToCAD Services
- 13.CAD Conversion for Small Jobs
- 14.CAD Conversion Importance and Hand to CAD Services
- 15.How to Choose a CAD Conversion Outsource
- 16.CAD Conversion and the Importance of QC
- 17.Paper to CAD Conversion and More
- 18.8 Reasons Why You Should Convert Paper Drawings to CAD
- 19.5 Risks to Consider Before Sending CAD Conversion Work Overseas
- 20.Pros and Cons of Outsourcing
- 21.Why Choose Us?
- 22.How to Make PLM Easy
- 23.NDT and 3D CAD Model Visualization
- 24.How HandtoCAD Services Uses SolidWorks 2017
- 25.Hand to CAD Bulk Document Scanning Service
- 26.Going Paperless
- 27.Advantages of Computer Aided Design
Raleigh, NC 27613 USA